Derby and Notts
Want to organise an event?
Did you know that you don’t have to be a committee member or attend meetings to organise a one-off event for you and your fellow members?
- The event must be open to all CSSC members (members receive a subsidy but non-members must always pay in full)
- It must be approved by the committee (these are held every two months but decisions can be made in between by email correspondence)
- It must be advertised on the website and Facebook
- Accounts must be kept and provided to the treasurer (simple spreadsheet is provided and no cash is involved as we use online banking)
- If you want to give it a go, we can buddy you up with an experienced organiser to help you through the process
Find out more
Email our secretary to find out more about organising an event.