Vice Chair - Durham
Date first listed: 22nd October 2020
Are you looking to get more involved with your local CSSC volunteer team? Are you well organised? Do you enjoy meeting new people and are you a natural leader? Durham City Area Association are looking for a new Vice Chair to give support to the Chair and help lead the local CSSC volunteer team.
Full training and support will be provided, and volunteer hours may vary due to the nature of the role. Out of pocket expenses will be paid. In terms of the commitment required, you will be required to attend monthly meetings, and liaise between meetings via email etc.
- To support the Chair in the overall general management, and decision making for the Durham City Area Association
- To communicate with fellow committee members and to keep Area Association Officers up to date
- To liaise with CSSC Head Office and your Volunteer Team Leader
- To use the provided CSSC email account for all communications relating to the Durham City Area
- To Chair meetings when required and assist with organising/delivering AGM
Skills and abilities:
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time-keeping
- An ability to work as part of the volunteer management team
- IT literate