Treasurer | West Wales Area Association
Date first listed: 27th January 2021
Are you good with numbers, organised and methodical? Then we have the perfect role for you! West Wales Area Association are looking for a new Treasurer to join their team and support the financial management of the Area.
For this role you need to have knowledge of Excel and be financially savvy, full training and support will be provided by CSSC’s finance team.
In terms of the commitment required, the role is likely to take approx. 1-2hrs per week, with attendance to include at least 5 meetings per year and the AGM which is held in March. Out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
- Maintain an accurate, up to date record of all financial transactions
- Make prompt payment of all bills and invoices received
- Obtain necessary authorisation from another officer before making payments
- Ensure that all CSSC policies are understood and implemented
- To use the provided CSSC email account for all communications relating to West Wales Area Association
- In conjunction with other volunteer team members, provide and maintain a programme of events that is accessible to all, and advertised accordingly through the appropriate CSSC channels and in accordance with the constitution
- Keep the Chair informed of any challenges
- Liaise with CSSC Head Office and the Volunteer Team Leader, Jon Bunyan
Skills and abilities:
- It would be desirable (but not essential) that you have experience of keeping accounts/book keeping or are confident with finances
- Effective organisational and communicational skills
- Able to access the CSSC West Wales Treasurer Email account, and a general knowledge of IT (particularly MS Excel) would be ideal
Find out more
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement outlining how you think your skills and experience could help the administration of the CSSC West Wales Team, I look forward to hearing from you.
Overview We are looking for someone with excellent organisation and communication skills to be part of the volunteer team in Mid & West Glamorgan, helping CSSC members to access a diverse range of sport and leisure opportunities designed to boost health and wellbeing.Elected at:Association Annual General MeetingWho will I report to?Association...Read more
Overview Are you looking to get more involved with your local committee? Are you well organised and good at keeping people on track during meetings? Then we have the perfect role for you! West Wales Area Association are looking for a new Chair to lead the overall day to day management of the Area. This...Read more
The role of the Social Media & Communications Officer is to be the liaison between the Wales Regional Team and the members, other regional volunteers and other relevant partners with a view to widening awareness of its activity and developments. Current tasks include Raising the profile of the Wales Region and working...Read more