South West Region - Member Offers Coordinator
Date first listed: 17th March 2021
At CSSC, a major part of our vision is to inspire members to explore new and exciting ways to make the most of their leisure time. We are always looking to add to our already fantastic range of offers, and to help us achieve maximum impact across the Region, we are looking to recruit a Member Offers Coordinator. The main purpose of this role is to explore and secure new opportunities for members to get involved with, whilst upholding CSSC’s commitment to equality, diversity and inclusivity. The role will involve collaborating with existing volunteer teams within the Region, and liaison with CSSC’s product team to ensure a coordinated approach, that will ultimately expand the portfolio of attractive offers in the South West. This is a brand new volunteer role, as such there is ample scope to develop it with the full support of the South West Region Team, CSSC’s Product Team and Volunteer Team Leader.
- Review and develop the current range of offers located within the South West, that can be made available to members on a National basis.
- Liaise with Area Volunteer Teams, the Regional Volunteer Team and Product Development Executive to ensure offers are up to date and maintained appropriately.
- Proactively approach attractions/retailers in the South West in order to secure CSSC member benefits.
- Liaise with colleagues to promote selected new opportunities through the CSSC website, email, social media and Work Engagement Champions.
- Innovative – we want to give this role a chance to grow and flourish with new and interesting ideas for member benefits.
- Excellent IT skills. CSSC will equip you with a CSSC Volunteer email address and a number of online resources to assist with this role.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with a variety of people.
- Organised, efficient and happy to work on own initiative as well as part of a wider team.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Strengthen your CV
- Boost your confidence and develop your skills
- Build a new network
- Obtain references
- Be part of something great!
All reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed, and we envisage approximately 3 hours per week time commitment. If you are interested in finding out more about this volunteer role, please contact Natalie Parry (Volunteer Team Leader, South West)
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 07903 281957
The Cotswolds Area Association are looking to recruit a new Membership Secretary (Volunteer). This role requires the individual to assist with administration specifically relating to membership within the diverse number of affiliated sports clubs, and also helping to promote and develop the recruitment of new CSSC members. This is a...Read more
Overview Are you looking to get more involved with your local committee? Are you well organised and good at keeping people on track during meetings? Then we have the perfect role for you! Plymouth Area Association are looking for a new Chair to lead the overall day to day management of the Area. This is...Read more
Overview Our Regional Teams play a vital role in supporting the work of CSSC across the UK. Providing a focal point for local CSSC volunteers to network, share good practice, collaboratively produce excellent member benefits and help facilitate the delivery of strategic goals. Key requirements Be able to inspire and lead with...Read more