South West Region Chairperson
Date first listed: 16th July 2021
Our Regional Teams play a vital role in supporting the work of CSSC across the UK. Providing a focal point for local CSSC volunteers to network, share good practice, collaboratively produce excellent member benefits and help facilitate the delivery of strategic goals.
- Be able to inspire and lead with tact, diplomacy and confidence
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident to chair meetings and represent the Region at local and national events
- Ensure that all CSSC policies are understood and implemented
- Use the provided CSSC email account for all communications relating to CSSC South West Region
- In conjunction with the Regional Team, manage a program of events that is accessible to all
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to support CSSC members and the vision and values of the organisation
Skills and abilities
- Have experience managing strategically
- Effective organisation and communication skills
- You will need to be able to access the CSSC email account and a general good knowledge of IT
- You should be able to make decisions and show a willingness to delegate tasks to ensure the successful running of the Region
Your time and expenses
In terms of the commitment required, the role is likely to take approx. 8-12 hrs per month, online meetings via Microsoft Teams take place maximum once a month and there is an regional conference usually held in October. Out of pocket expenses will be paid.
Closing date: Friday 30th July
If you are interested in this role, please email Natalie Parry outlining your skills and experience in no more than 250 words.
All CSSC members are eligible to volunteer with us. Ever wondered about getting more involved with CSSC? Here’s a great opportunity! Are you someone who is looking to boost your CV or create career opportunities within event administration and communications? Are you organised, conscientious with proven skills and confident with Microsoft Office?...Read more
The Cotswolds Area Association are looking to recruit a new Membership Secretary (Volunteer). This role requires the individual to assist with administration specifically relating to membership within the diverse number of affiliated sports clubs, and also helping to promote and develop the recruitment of new CSSC members. This is a...Read more
Elected at: Association Annual General Meeting (June) Who will I report to? Association Chairman Association Executive Committee Who will I be responsible to? The Area Association Committee. The members of your area for delivering a relevant CSSC product. Current tasks include: To communicate and liaise with potential and existing members and to act as their main point of contact. Ensure...Read more