Secretary | Blackpool & Fylde
Date first listed: 1st February 2021
Would you like to get more involved with CSSC? Here’s a fantastic opportunity to gain leadership experience and give a little back to our CSSC community. A chance to show others how to get the most out of their membership and coordinate and lead a successful Area Association.
Blackpool & Fylde AA are looking for a new Secretary (volunteer). These opportunities don’t come around very often so if you have experience or enjoy:-
- working with people as part of a proactive team
- Coordinating activity
- Providing administrative support to meetings i.e. organise meetings, take and circulate minutes and agendas
- Being a point of contact for communication
- Ensuring that members are supported and CSSC is promoted
- And you want to be a part of something special and volunteer with CSSC Sports & Leisure here’s your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a volunteer to acquire and demonstrate skills in admin and leadership, while being part of an organisation which is dedicated to promoting health and well-being.
CSSC is a not for profit organisation aimed at present and past public sector workers and positively promotes health and well-being. Through its volunteers and members, CSSC works with employers to encourage a healthy lifestyle and the chance to make friends and enjoy new experiences.
Full training will be provided with a great support structure to help you settle in. A basic background in working with Microsoft Word and Outlook is essential. The role is likely to be approx. 2 hours a week, on your own time, and any out of pocket expenses incurred will be paid. You will also be expected to attend Area meetings and occasional workshops and training as required.
Benefits of volunteering with CSSC:
- training opportunities
- strengthen your CV
- obtain references for employment reviews
- build a new network of friends and contacts and boost your confidence and communication skills
Are you good with numbers, organised and methodical? Then we have the perfect role for you! Manchester Area Association are looking for a new Treasurer to join their team, to support the financial management and administration of the Area. For this role- although you do need to have knowledge of Excel and be financially...Read more