London Region - Health and Wellbeing Champion
Date first listed: 21st April 2021
At CSSC, our vision is to inspire members to explore new ways to be active and healthy. This role requires a passion to connect people with common interests and to share information and ideas to promote better health and wellbeing to members. The purpose of this role is to explore and promote opportunities for members, whilst connecting people and upholding CSSC’s commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. The role will require around 3-4 hours per week, and you will receive full support with all reasonable out of pocket expenses reimbursed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a network of CSSC members who have an interest in promoting health and wellbeing activity within their workplace.
- Create CSSC Health and Wellbeing communities across workplaces, bringing together members with common interests and creating opportunities for members to share information, creative ideas and wellbeing hints and tips.
- Work with London Regional Lead to identify and promote a calendar of attractive events that promote health and wellbeing.
- Actively promote the ‘Physical Activity Fund’, ‘Active Wellbeing Week’ and other CSSC London funding opportunities
- Work with London Region Team to promote activities through social media, CSSC website and Workplace Engagement Champions.
- Innovative – we want to give this role a chance to grow and flourish with new and interesting ideas.
- Passionate about promoting health and wellbeing to CSSC members.
- Organised and efficient.
- Have a keen interest in CSSC and a reasonable knowledge of how the organisation works (not essential as training and support will be provided).
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with a variety of people.
- Good IT skills.
Benefits of Volunteering
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Strengthen your CV
- Obtain references for employment reviews
- Build a network
- Boost your confidence and communication skills
- Be part of something great
For more information about this role or to register your interest please contact us below.