Health and Wellbeing Coordinator - Midlands
Date first listed: 28th October 2020
Ever wondered about getting more involved with CSSC? Here’s a great opportunity!
It’s getting exciting in the Midlands! Were now delivering a host of exciting new activities for our members ranging from a Big Band and arts events and this role is to manage a Facebook Health and Wellbeing Network to support members in the work place. We need someone who is well organised, committed, and forward thinking to join the team to manage the Facebook Group, link into workplace initiatives and help us join the dots!
So, are you looking for something new and exciting and challenging?
Are you someone who is looking to boost your CV or improve career opportunities?
If so, why not be a part of a CSSC Midlands Team as we strive to be change makers. Inspiring and mobilising CSSC members across the Midlands to create new opportunities, get involved, participate and nail it! We’re bothered about health, wellbeing, sport, leisure and giving members something to smile about.
We’re a not for profit organisation aimed at present and past public sector workers. All CSSC members are eligible to volunteer with us. For membership details please visit www.cssc.co.uk
Key activities for this role are to
- Provide some focus for Workplace Health and Wellbeing Champions, Areas and members to come together to support Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
- Help share ideas, good practice and successful activity around the Region
- Take a lead role in developing the Health and Wellbeing Network into a community, providing support to workplace Health and Wellbeing Champions
- Share relevant CSSC support and activity and links to relevant resources
- Attend meetings and events representing the Midlands Regional Team
Support and guidance will be given, however, a working knowledge of Social Media and email is essential as is a strong commitment to the role, the Team and CSSC with an enthusiasm to drive actions forward. The role is likely to be approx. 2 hours a week, in your own time, but will vary at different times of the year. Any out of pocket expenses incurred will be paid.
Benefits of volunteering with CSSC
- training opportunities
- strengthen your CV
- obtain references for employment reviews
- build a new network of friends and contacts and boost your confidence and communication skills
For more information about this volunteer role or if you have any questions please contact Michelle Chelu by send email or call 07951 342034.
Closing date: 5 November 2020