Eastern Regional Treasurer
Date first listed: 17th May 2021
Is cash your thing?!
How would you like to keep an eye on the finances for an organisation where everything was about health, wellbeing and putting smiles on faces?
Where you could genuinely give something back and know that you’d made someone’s day?
Where you can volunteer for a great team and not be worried about being constrained by regular hours and an inflexible role.
Well if this is you? You can be! All you need to do it click below, tell us you’re interested and we’ll be in touch.
You need to be good with numbers, organised and methodical
The Eastern Region are looking for a Treasurer to join their team, to support the financial management and administration of the Region.
Full training and support will be provided by CSSC’s finance team.
- Plan and manage the Regional Budget
- Prepare regular financial reports for Eastern Region.
- Agree the necessary protocols for authorisation of payments to suppliers and affiliates
- Ensure that all CSSC policies are understood and implemented
- Understand CSSC financial systems and processes including the events
e- ticket purchasing system
- Use the provided CSSC email account for all communications relating to CSSC Eastern Region
- In conjunction with the Eastern Team, financially manage a programme of events that is accessible to all
- Liaise with the Eastern Regional committee on any financial issues and challenges
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to support CSSC members and the vision and values of our organisation
Skills and abilities
- It is essential that you have experience of financial management or are confident with finances
- Effective organisation and communication skills
- You will need to be able to access the CSSC Eastern Treasurer email account, and a knowledge of IT (particularly MS Excel) would be useful
- You should be able to make decisions and show a willingness to delegate tasks to ensure the successful running of the Region
Your time and expenses
In terms of the commitment required, the role is likely to take approx. 5-6 hrs per month, meetings take place maximum once a month and there is an regional conference usually held in the Autumn. Out of pocket expenses will be paid.
Closing date Friday 5th November 2021.