Cotswold Area Association - Secretary
Date first listed: 31st March 2021
- Association Annual General Meeting (June)
Who will I report to?
- Association Chairman
- Association Executive Committee
Who will I be responsible to?
- The Area Association Committee.
- The members of your area for delivering a relevant CSSC product.
Current tasks include:
- To communicate and liaise with potential and existing members and to act as their main point of contact.
- Ensure that as the AA Secretary that your contact details are visible and easily found to all those who wish to contact you.
- To advise and help members engage in CSSC activities.
- Communicate literature and correspondence from CSSC and members to ensure that action is taken where appropriate.
- Arrange and organise the agenda of association meetings liaising with the AA Chairman, ensuring minutes are taken of all meetings and communicated.
- Helping to ensure action points in meetings are followed through by the delegated individual.
- Keep the Chairman informed of any issues.
- Liaise with Head Office and the Volunteer Team Leader.
- Ensure all actions are consistent with equal opportunities for all.
How much time will I need to give?
- Between 1-2 hrs per week depending on the workload.
What skills/traits are desirable for the role?
- It is important that you have effective organisational and communicational skills. You should be able to make decisions and show a willingness to delegate tasks to ensure the successful running of the Area.
What support is there for the Area Association Secretary?
- You will have support and guidance from your CSSC Volunteer Team Leader.
- You will be supported by the other members of the AA committee.
- The Association will reimburse all agreed acceptable out of pocket expenses.
For more information or to register your interest in this role please contact us below.
All CSSC members are eligible to volunteer with us. Ever wondered about getting more involved with CSSC? Here’s a great opportunity! Are you someone who is looking to boost your CV or create career opportunities within event administration and communications? Are you organised, conscientious with proven skills and confident with Microsoft Office?...Read more
Are you well organised, a good leader and good at keeping people on track during meetings? Then we have the perfect role for you! Bournemouth Area Association are looking for a new Chair to join the team. This is an opportunity for the right person to make a real difference...Read more
Overview Our Regional Teams play a vital role in supporting the work of CSSC across the UK. Providing a focal point for local CSSC volunteers to network, share good practice, collaboratively produce excellent member benefits and help facilitate the delivery of strategic goals. Key requirements Be able to inspire and lead with...Read more