Chair - South West Region
Date first listed: 13th August 2021
Our Regional Teams play a vital role in supporting the work of CSSC across the UK. Providing a focal point for local CSSC volunteers to network, share good practice, collaboratively produce excellent member benefits and help facilitate the delivery of strategic goals.
- Be able to inspire and lead with tact, diplomacy and confidence
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident to chair meetings and represent the Region at local and national events
- Ensure that all CSSC policies are understood and implemented
- Use the provided CSSC email account for all communications relating to CSSC South West Region
- In conjunction with the Regional Team, manage a program of events that is accessible to all
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to support CSSC members and the vision and values of the organisation
Skills and abilities
- Have experience managing strategically
- Effective organisation and communication skills
- You will need to be able to access the CSSC email account and a general good knowledge of IT
- You should be able to make decisions and show a willingness to delegate tasks to ensure the successful running of the Region
Your time and expenses
In terms of the commitment required, the role is likely to take approx. 8-12 hrs per month, online meetings via Microsoft Teams take place maximum once a month and there is an regional conference usually held in October. Out of pocket expenses will be paid.
Closing date: 20th August 2021
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com outlining your skills and experience in no more than 250 words.
If you are well organised and good communicator, looking to get involved with an organisation that has the health and wellbeing of its members at its heart, then we have the perfect role for you! Exeter & Torbay Area Association are looking for a new Secretary to provide support to...Read more
If you are well organised and good communicator, looking to get involved with an organisation that has the health and wellbeing of its members at its heart, then we have the perfect role for you! Salisbury Area Association are looking for a new Secretary to provide support to the Area...Read more
Are you well organised, a good leader and good at keeping people on track during meetings? Then we have the perfect role for you! Bournemouth Area Association are looking for a new Chair to join the team. This is an opportunity for the right person to make a real difference...Read more