Join us as we show our appreciation for those working in public service.
At CSSC we’re forever grateful for the hard work and dedication of the UK’s public sector and civil servants, shown throughout the year in everything they do. But now, more than ever, it seems especially poignant to mark the occasion and show our heartfelt appreciation.
23 June is Public Service Day and we’re joining the UN to celebrate, give thanks and recognise the contribution, value and virtue of public service to the community.
Our way of saying thank you
To show our gratitude for your passion and commitment we’d like to take this opportunity to recognise you and your colleagues.
We want to hear your stories and share your experiences of members you’ve worked with, who have really inspired or motivated you. Those unsung heroes who have gone above and beyond the call of duty, or those who demonstrate the skills and compassion so often called upon to work in the public sector or civil service.
How to enter and prizes
Using the form below, nominate a fellow CSSC member who works in the civil service or public sector and tell us why you think they deserve special recognition and we’ll enter them into our prize draw to win one of these fantastic prizes:
- 1x £200 Ernest Jones voucher
- 10x £17.99 Sky Store eCodes
- 50x £10 CHILI eGiftcard
Please fill in the form to enter your Public Service Day nomination.
By entering you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants into any of our prize draws shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions below.
- Only current CSSC members are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Nominees must be current members of CSSC and either work or retired from work in either the public sector or civil service.
- Anyone who completes the form will enter their nominee into the prize draw.
- Employees of CSSC (including individuals on secondment to CSSC) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date for entries into the prize draw will be 23:45 on 30 June 2020.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- CSSC reserve the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the circumstances beyond our control means that a prize cannot be provided to the winner.
- CSSC will notify the winner how the prize can be delivered and then redeemed.
- CSSC will contact winners using the contact details provided.
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing that if your nominee is selected as a winner of the draw, they can be contacted to be notified within a week of the closing date.
- CSSC reserves the right to contact a replacement winner if the first winner has not responded within a week of their notification.
- CSSC reserves the right to change or alter the competition at any time.
- CSSC reserves the right, at its discretion to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The award of prizes shall be at CSSC’s discretion and the selection of winners shall, in all matters, be final. Entries will not be returned and correspondence will not be entered into.
- By entering our prize draw you agree in terms of disclosing your names as a minimum, to partake in publicity internal to CSSC Sports & Leisure relating to the promotion (be that on any social media accounts, website, newsletter, press etc.), and accepts these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law.