CSSC London Terms and Conditions
CSSC Online Purchasing has been set up to provide an online service to CSSC members subject to the conditions set out on this page. The term "we" and “us” in this document relates to CSSC Ltd.
Any member not adhering to these Terms & Conditions may have their membership cancelled at CSSC's discretion.
- Tickets, vouchers and eCodes you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle CSSC or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per member, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any supplementary fees you have paid.
- You must inform CSSC of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices and event details are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order with the changes.
- For some events, we may allocate specific seats to you and we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT with an additional Royal Mail 2nd class Postage and Packaging Charge.
- CSSC endeavours to provide the best possible savings for members and all tickets/voucher/eCodes are sold in good faith. However, CSSC Ltd cannot guarantee that its prices are the lowest available at the point of sale.
- Member tickets are limited, further information can be found on the individual events. The online service will automatically limit or remove your ability to purchase further goods which exceed pre-determined volumes.
Delivery and collection
- Tickets may be despatched to you electronically or by post (which may include secure, registered, recorded and regular post) or made available for collection at the venue.
- We will try to despatch tickets to you promptly by the despatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make tickets available for collection at the event instead of posting them to you if:
- posting is impractical due to timing or circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes); or
- your tickets are lost in the post; or
- we are otherwise unable to post tickets to you for any reason.
- You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the contact details provided by you) if this becomes necessary. Please note the conditions for collection at the event below.
- For tickets delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming despatch of your order.
- You will be notified if the tickets posted will need to be signed for. It is your responsibility to be available to sign for tickets.
- We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you have not received the tickets by within a reasonable time, no later than 72 hours before the event, please contact us. We will have no liability for tickets not received if you do not contact us with at least 72 hours notice.
- If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked "addressee gone away", "addressee unknown" or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be cancelled and the ticket price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the box office.
- To collect tickets at the event, the member must present their membership card used to book the tickets as identification.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons, you will be refunded the ticket price and any supplementary fees you have paid:
- CSSC does not receive the tickets from the Promoter and cannot arrange for duplicates to be collected; or
- the tickets have been sent to an address different to the one you specified and you tell us within a reasonable period, but replacement tickets are not provided; or
- your tickets are not despatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the event
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have expired or have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. CSSC cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If a Promoter cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act and confirms this to CSSC, CSSC will try to inform you. This will usually be by email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Promoter will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Promoter, you will normally be offered a refund.
- Cancellations by CSSC: CSSC reserves the right to cancel the event if undersubscribed. In the event of cancellation by CSSC a full refund will be provided and as much notice as possible will be given.
- Cancellations by you: The companies we book with have varying cancellation policies so we will try our best to either rearrange or refund you the money. Please contact the event organiser as soon as you can once you know you will be unable to attend.
- All CSSC members taking part in the event are covered by the relevant venue’s Public Liability Insurance. CSSC has made sure that this is in place and is sufficient. Please note that this policy is NOT a Personal Accident Policy. Members are encouraged to take out their own insurance policies.
- Goods are not ordinarily refundable or exchangeable.
- To cancel your order, you must give notice of cancellation by contacting us via email or in writing within 14 purchasing any item. You must return the goods no later than 14 days after the day on which you informed us that you are going to do so. Goods should be returned to 'Freepost CSSC SPORTS & LEISURE'. You will be refunded within seven working days on receipt of the returned goods.
- Please ensure that when the goods are returned they are in the same condition that they were sent. Please avoid any folding and/or stapling.
- ECodes cannot be refunded or exchanged unless the eCode is proven to be faulty or you let us know within 14 days from the date of order. A check of the eCode will be carried out by our supplier(s) before they are cancelled. Once cancelled, a refund will be processed to the account from which payment was taken. Refunds can take up to seven working days. Please note: eCodes which are unused by their expiry date will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Any refund will usually be paid using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
- We may share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, coach operators and others as necessary only for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
Contact address -
London Events Team
CSSC Sports and Leisure
20-24 Temple End
Email address – London.email@example.com