Social Media Prize Draws and Competitions Terms and Conditions
All entrants into any of our prize draws or social media competitions shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions below:
- Members can enter competitions via email at: email@example.com. Entrants must include in their email subject matter, the name of the competition they are entering, their CSSC membership number and contact details. They will then be entered into the specific competition.
- Previous winners of the prize draw cannot win another prize draw for 12 months.
- All prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given.
- CSSC reserve the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that cirrcumstances beyond our control mean that a prize cannot be provided to the winner.
- CSSC will notify the winner(s) how the prize can be delivered and then redeemed.
- CSSC will contact the winner(s) using a ‘Direct Message’ on the social media channel they entered the draw with or via email if you entered using the webform.
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing that if you are selected as the successful winner of the draw, you can be contacted to be notified within a week of the closing date.
- CSSC reserves the right to contact a replacement winner if the first winner has not responded within a week of their notification.
- CSSC reserves the right to change or alter the competition at any time.
- CSSC reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The award of prizes shall be at CSSC’s discretion and the selection of winners shall, in all matters, be final. Entries will not be returned, and correspondence will not be entered into.
- By entering our prize draw you agree in terms of disclosing your names as a minimum, to partake in publicity internal to CSSC Sports & Leisure, relating to the promotion (be that on any social media accounts, website, newsletter, press etc.), and accept these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law.
- CSSC reserve the right to use any photographs or images going forward on our social channels and other promotional material.
- All winners will be chosen at random.