Programme Support Coordinator
An exciting new role to work within the Programme Delivery Team, the Programme Support Coordinator will support the Delivery Executive and other project leads in delivering a vast range of projects across the business. The role will include the creation and maintaining of project plans, risk and issue logs and reporting dashboards.
Location: Office based (High Wycombe, Bucks) & remote flexible working
Contract: Full time, 2-year fixed-term contract (FTC)
Closing Date: Friday 3 September 2021
Interviews: w/c 6 & 13 September 2021
You will be reporting to Jade Knowlden, Head of Programme Delivery.
Find out more about the key responsibilities required for this post.
What you will do
- To assist in the production and lead on the maintenance of project documents and business cases, project plans, risk registers, issues logs, lessons learnt reports and other project related documents.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the project lifecycle framework and to follow up on outstanding project actions in a timely fashion.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions or escalate where applicable.
- Producing and maintaining programme/project plans, project schedules and budgets.
- Providing ad-hoc support to projects and teams as required.
Project Management Tool (Smartsheets):
- To assist on updating and maintaining all Smartsheets.
- Provide administration and Smartsheet guidance to all.
- To support the development of systems, processes, and templates, including process mapping.
Managing Supplier Relationships:
- Organise, attend, and participate in supplier meetings.
- Ensure regular reporting is captured and reviewed from all of our digital suppliers.
- Managing the day-to-day administration of the IT requests inbox.
- Respond to any internal IT queries and provide resolutions.
- Owning any IT processes, for example, starters, leavers and change requests.
- Keeping all IT/asset registers up to date.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and will involve liaising at all levels internally as well as working externally with external suppliers.
- An interest in project management.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Problem solver, personable and positive attitude.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Key skills and experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in a project support management role and/or business-related qualification.
- An understanding of project management and delivery methodologies.
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation.
- Experience in organising meetings.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An understanding and interest in technology is desirable.
- Previous experience working with Smartsheets or similar Project Management tool is desirable.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check.
If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members, and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy. Our four organisation values are Passionate, Progressive, Supportive and Social.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social), connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- A huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop, or in store with over 2,000 discounts, cashback offers and vouchers with our partners
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- 24 ½ days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free CSSC Membership
- 90 minutes of wellbeing time, per week
- Flexible working (remote and office based)
- Excellent company pension schemes available
- Training and Development opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme