CSSC parkrun challenge 2019
Are you ready to join the fun?
What is parkrun?
parkrun events are free, weekly 5K runs that take place every Saturday morning. Held in parks and open spaces across the UK, they’re brilliant for runners of all abilities and a super fun way to meet new people.
Are you up for the challenge?
This year you have the chance to win more Love2Shop vouchers than ever before! Simply tell us every time you complete a parkrun and you’ll be entered into our monthly prize draw. This offer ends in October, so you’ll have plenty of chance to get involved.
Simply sign up and tell us your membership number to get started.
Try our free parkrun challenge and get the chance win some brilliant prizes. Draws take place at the end of each month.
From February to October, we'll choose four lucky members at random to win £20 worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
In April, July & October, two members who have finished the most parkruns will be chosen to win £30 Love2Shop vouchers.
How to enter
Sign up with these easy steps.
- Contact Linda Irwin providing your CSSC membership number
- Register with parkrun and select CSSC Sport and Leisure as your parkrun running club
- If you are already registered, go to your parkrun profile page and select CSSC as your running club
- Print off your parkrun barcode and take it to any parkrun between and including Sat 2 February 2019 - Sat 26 October 2019
- Every time you take part in a parkrun event between the dates above you will be automatically entered into the CSSC parkrun challenge
- Find your nearest parkrun event
Before you get started
You must be over 18 and a CSSC member to take part in the parkrun challenge.
For full details please see our terms and conditions.