Get your wardrobe summer ready with this month’s prize draw. 10 lucky members will win £50 worth of vouchers/reloadable cards for a fashion retailer, from My Savings+.
- John Lewis
- New Look
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants into any of our prize draws shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions below.
2. Only current CSSC members are eligible to enter the prize draw
3. Anyone who completes the form will be entered into the prize draw.
4. Employees of CSSC (including individuals on secondment to CSSC) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
5. The closing date for entries into the prize draw will be 23:45 on 30 June 2020.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
7. Winners will be selected at random.
8. Previous winners if the prize draw cannot win another prize draw for 12 months.
9. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
10. CSSC reserve the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the circumstances beyond control means that a prize cannot be provided to the winner.
11. CSSC will notify the winner how the prize can be delivered and then redeemed.
12. CSSC will contact winners using the contact details provided.
13. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing that if you are selected as the successful winner of the draw, you can be contacted to be notified within a week of the closing date.
14. CSSC reserves the right to contact a replacement winner if the first winner has not responded within a week of their notification.
15. CSSC reserves the right to change or alter the competition at any time.
16. CSSC reserves the right, at its discretion to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
17. The award of prizes shall be at CSSC’s discretion and the selection of winners shall, in all matters, be final. Entries will not be returned and correspondence will not be entered into to.
18. By entering our prize draw you agree in terms of disclosing your names as a minimum, to partake in publicity internal to CSSC Sports & Leisure relating to the promotion (be that on any social media accounts, website, newsletter, press etc.), and accepts these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law.