Hopefully, by now, you’ve taken part in our Winter Warmer emails’ prize draws and your name is in the hat for some top prizes, including free memberships, tastecards, cinema tickets and loads more.
Remember to enter the ‘Winter Warmers’ competitions on social media. If you’re not receiving the emails, you can update your communication preferences from the website homepage in your membership details, dropdown.
Top tips for having a fab Christmas
In our new members’ magazine ‘Podium’, there’s a brilliant article about enjoying Christmas. So, we wanted to share this with you, together with some top tips on breezing through the festive break.
- Share the load – Let others around the house or even invited guests take on some responsibilities, like cleaning, decorating, cooking, wrapping or playing.
- Don’t expect miracles – It may be the time for wonderful surprises, but no one expects gatherings and parties to be perfect. A little chaos adds to the holiday charm.
- Spend time on yourself – If you’re the planner, organiser and doer, it’s okay to take a break and relax. Whether a hot bath, a gentle stroll or some exercise, the refresher will work wonders.
- Keep numbers realistic – To make up for last year, we may be expecting more guests than usual. Why not spread it out over the whole week and make separate plans for loved ones?
- Enjoy the moment – Christmas can feel a little like a wedding day, you’re often too busy to enjoy it and it’s over too quickly. So, take a step back, let others fetch drinks and allow yourself to be pampered.
Last-minute gift ideas
Don’t panic, there’s loads of time left to buy all your gifts and still have time to enjoy a cup of something hot in your local coffee shop.
But, if you’re stuck for a gift and don’t know what to buy, it’s absolutely fine to give vouchers. They’ll get more for their money in the sales, plus with less wrapping, they’re environmentally friendly. Explore CSSC savings for some great cashback. There's no reason you can’t save money and look good.
A top offer this year is our cinema annual passes for ODEON or Cineworld. From just £90, they’ll get 12 months of films, starting at the perfect time of year.
And of course, you can always gift CSSC membership to loved ones. For only £54, you could save them hundreds of pounds, plus share in the excitement of year-long adventures.
CSSC Christmas closure dates
CSSC head office will be closed from Saturday 25 December – Monday 3 January 2022.
You can still book digital tickets and eCodes throughout the festive period.
The last day for ordering physical tickets is 20 December. Any tickets ordered afterwards will be sent in the New Year from 4 January 2022.
Please also bear in mind that if you’re ordering reloadable cards. you may need 10 working days to receive and load funds onto the card. And any tickets sent rely on the Post Office availability, so delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
From all of the CSSC family, have a wonderful break