Warwick Castle is one of Merlin’s most popular attractions and never more so than during the festive season.
With spectacular shows, unforgettable short breaks and stunning events and parties, it’s the perfect time and the perfect place to bring history to life.
Sensational free prize draw
To celebrate the splendour of Warwick Castle, we’ve teamed up with Merlin Adventures to bring you a chance to win a family ticket for up to four people.
Keep your eye’s peeled for more fantastic prizes, like these, up for grabs this winter.
- Ice rink - New for this year from 23 November to 5 January. Open until late with snacks and drinks to feast on, skaters can glide through magical, castle views, day and night.
- Stories with Santa – Take a trip with Mr and Mrs Claus and their merry elves as they share their tales of Christmas adventures.
- Winter birds of prey – Experience our feathered friends like you’ve never seen them before as they swoop and fly from tower to rampart.
- Castle Dungeon – Meet, hear, feel and smell some of Warwick’s most amusing characters, as they take you back in time to the bad old days. (Not for the faint-hearted).
- Princess Tower – Help love conquer all by reuniting Princess Felice with Guy of Warwick in time for their winter wedding.
- Santa’s Breakfast – The perfect way to begin your day. Enjoy a delicious breakfast and enchanting tales with Santa and his good lady wife, in the opulent state dining room.
- Christmas Feasts – From medieval banquets to New Year’s Eve balls, step back in time and watch knights battle for honour and the last mince pie.
- Santa Sleepovers – From 29 November to 23 December, with a host of treats and surprises for everyone, you’ll never get a wakeup call like this again.
- Carols at the Castle – Start your Christmas festivities on 21 December with carols led by St Mary’s choir and the Royal Spa Brass band.