Dust off that glitterball and join this year's sweep! Who will be victorious this year?
- Celebs have been allocated 'strictly points' ranging from 15 down to 1 (based on official betting odds)
- You have 21 strictly points to make up your team of 3 celebs
- Choose 3 celebs from the list below - total strictly points for your chosen 3 must not exceed 21 points (note that you don't have to use all 21 points but you must have 3 celebs)
- The scores your 3 chosen celebs get each week during the dance show will be combined and added up to give you a running total
- Whoever has the most points at the end of the series wins.
- If there is more than one person with the same number of points, the tie break question will apply!
You have until Friday 20th September to get your teams registered.
There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
The tie break question
Take a guess at how many 10s will be awarded throughout the series – this is the total number of 10s for ALL dancers, not just your chosen three.
Class of 2019
- Alex Scott (she’s roarrrrrrr-some) - Strictly points (15)
- Catherine Tyldesley (corrie cutie) - Strictly points (14)
- Saffron Barker (social media princess) - Strictly points (13)
- Jamie Laing (Chelsea to Elstree) - Strictly points (12)
- Karim Zeroual (kids will love him) - Strictly points (11)
- Emma Barton (sweet like honey - Strictly points (10)
- Dev Griffin (cooking up a storm) - Strictly points (9)
- James Cracknell (he's r-oar-some) - Strictly points (8)
- Chris Ramsey (more fleckerl, less heckle) - Strictly points (7)
- Emma Weymouth (she's from Longleat!) - Strictly points (6)
- David James (back of the net!) - Strictly points (5)
- Michelle Visage (Fab-u-lous!) - Strictly points (4)
- Anneka Rice (loves a challenge) - Strictly points (3)
- Will Bayley (golden boy) - Strictly points (2)
- Mike Bushell (early bird) - Strictly points (1)
How to enter
Please email your choices for the following details by Friday 20th September.
- Team name
- Celeb 1
- Celeb 2
- Celeb 3
- Tie break question: How many '10s' will be rewarded throughout the live shows?