CSSC are pleased to announce a partnership with Go Jauntly, a walking App that brings you happiness outdoors. The Go Jauntly App can help CSSC members discover walking guides, tours, nature and city trails, create your own routes and share outdoor experiences in and around London (within the M25).
How to enter
Go Jauntly and CSSC would like your help to identify some great locations for future London-based lunchtime walks.
To enter the competition, join the CSSC London facebook group and follow the steps below:
- Look for the ‘Go Jauntly facebook Competition’ post
- Comment on the post stating your favourite start location for a London-based lunchtime stroll and tell us why we should map this walk
If you're not yet a member of the CSSC London facebook group, request to join and ensure you include your CSSC membership number. Please note that membership requests for the facebook group are only processed during the working week.
The CSSC member that submits the most interesting walk idea will win £60 of Love to Shop vouchers and a goody bag including a water bottle, map, cycling book, seeds and Liz Earle skincare products. Four runner-up(s) will win a London green space map and £20 Love to Shop vouchers.
Monday 16th December 2019 at 14:00
Friday 31st January 2020 at 23:00
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is free and exclusively for CSSC members
- By entering this competition, you are giving your consent for CSSC to use your comments for marketing purposes without restriction. This includes, but is not limited to, the CSSC London facebook group, CSSC website and CSSC London mailings
- By entering this competition, you are giving your consent for your name to be publicised as a winner on the CSSC website, social media platforms and mailings
- Members may comment as many times as they wish
- Entries after the closing date and time will not be eligible for prizes
- Employees of CSSC Ltd (including individuals on secondment to CSSC) and their immediate families are welcome to comment, however, are not eligible for prizes
- The winners will be announced in February 2020
- The winners will be privately contacted and asked for a UK postal address. Only CSSC members that are able to provide a UK postal address will be eligible for prizes
- No cash alternatives are offered
- The winners will receive the vouchers through the post. CSSC are not responsible for non-deliveries.
- By entering in this competition, you agree in terms of disclosing your name as a minimum, to partake in publicity internal to CSSC Sports & Leisure relating to the promotion (be that on any social media accounts, website, newsletter, press etc) and accept these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law. We will only use comments etc. with permission either in writing, email or by phone
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with facebook