CSSC is dependent on the hard work and dedication of a large number of volunteers who deliver sport and leisure opportunities to our members. Each year the Chairman of CSSC makes up to ten awards to individuals who have made an outstanding voluntary contribution to CSSC.
Recipients receive a silver badge engraved with their name and a certificate signed by the Chairman.
Criteria for awards
- The individual must have given highly meritorious and sustained service to CSSC in a voluntary capacity (at least 10 years).
- The individual must have shown integrity in representing his/her area, region, sports body or departmental association.
- The individual must have had a positive and distinctive impact on the activities of CSSC in one or a number of voluntary roles.
How to nominate
- Any organisation or individual in CSSC can make or support a nomination.
- You can resubmit previous unsuccessful nominations.
- All nominations will be acknowledged.
To submit your nomination, please fill out the form here.