We’d like to know what has been your favourite CSSC London experience this year? Perhaps you’ve watched a CSSC London theatre show from the edge of your seat, enjoyed visiting a CSSC London attraction or participated in a CSSC London club?
How to enter
To enter the ballot, join the CSSC London facebook group and follow the steps below:
- Look for the ‘Best of CSSC 2019 Ballot’ post
- Comment on the post with your favourite CSSC activity, offer or benefit of 2019
If you're not yet a member of the CSSC London facebook group, request to join and ensure you include your CSSC membership number. Please note that membership requests for the facebook group are only processed during the working week.
Every person who comments will be entered in the ballot. Twelve names will be selected at random and awarded £20 worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
Sunday, 1st December at 8am
Thursday, 12th December at 12 noon
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is free and exclusively for CSSC London members
- By entering this ballot, you are giving your consent for CSSC to use your comments for marketing purposes without restriction. This includes, but is not limited to, the CSSC London facebook group, CSSC website and CSSC London mailings
- By entering this competition, you are giving your consent for your name to be publicised as a winner on the CSSC website, social media platforms and mailings
- Members may comment as many times as they wish, however, each person will only be entered into the ballot once
- Closing date: Thursday 12th December at 12noon
- Entries after the closing date and time will not be entered into the ballot selection
- Employees of CSSC Ltd (including individuals on secondment to CSSC) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter
- The winners will be announced on facebook daily from Monday 1st December until Friday 13th December
- The winners will be privately contacted and asked for a UK postal address. Only CSSC members that are able to provide a UK postal address will be eligible for the Love2shop vouchers
- No cash alternatives are offered
- The winners will receive the vouchers through the post. CSSC are not responsible for non-deliveries
- By entering this ballot, you agree in terms of disclosing your name as a minimum, to partake in publicity internal to CSSC Sports & Leisure relating to the promotion (be that on any social media accounts, website, newsletter, press etc) and accept these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law. We will only use comments etc. with permission either in writing, email or by phone
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with facebook