Let’s get moving on the run up to Active Wellbeing Week! If you’re one of our 10 lucky winners, you could win a £50 voucher for you to use on fitness wear or equipment.
You can choose vouchers from one of eight retailers, on My Savings+.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants into any of our prize draws shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions below.
- Only current CSSC members are eligible to enter the prize draw
- Anyone who completes the form will be entered into the prize draws.
- Employees of CSSC (including individuals on secondment to CSSC) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date for entries into the star prize draw will be 23:45 on 30 June 2019.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- CSSC reserve the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the circumstances beyond control, means that a prize cannot be provided to the winner.
- CSSC will notify the winner how the prize can be delivered and then redeemed.
- CSSC will contact winners using the contact details provided.
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing that if you are selected as the successful winner of the draw, you can be contacted to be notified within a week of the closing date.
- CSSC reserves the right to contact a replacement winner if the first winner has not responded within a week of their notification.
- CSSC reserves the right to change or alter the competition at any time.
- CSSC reserves the right, at its discretion to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The award of prizes shall be at CSSC’s discretion and the selection of winners shall, in all matters, be final. Entries will not be returned and correspondence will not be entered into to.
- By entering our prize draw you agree in terms of disclosing your names as a minimum, to partake in publicity internal to CSSC Sports & Leisure relating to the promotion (be that on any social media accounts, website, newsletter, press etc.), and accepts these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law.