Membership Development Coordinator
An exciting role, the Membership Development Coordinator will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to our Regional Recruitment Team by delivering qualified leads and appointments to support the achievement of targets.
This role will include project managing sales projects and campaigns to ensure all avenues of recruitment opportunities are maximised.
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a final salary pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 24.5 days per annum
- Location: Head Office, High Wycombe
- Flexible approach to family and work-life balance
- All of the benefits of being a CSSC member (including free membership of English Heritage and a tastecard not to mention all the activities we have on offer)
Find out more about the key responsibilities required for this post.
- To identify new business opportunities following lead generation campaigns.
- To develop and maintain a strategic plan for management of the CSSC eligibility list.
- Work closely with Regional Recruitment Executives and Key Account Delivery Executive to build, develop and maintain solid sales pipelines.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis of new, and existing, organisations to establish either B2C or B2B (Account Managed) sales process.
- Maintain diary management with accurate and up-to-date information for all appointments, meetings and events.
- Meet or exceed recruitment appointment targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Engage with the CSSC regional teams to identify new opportunities for recruitment.
- Share best practice including telephone skills, data collection/sourcing and data management on CRM and Smartsheets.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing organisations.
- Ensure accurate weekly activity reporting to R&R Manager.
- Stakeholder management, strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to network within and outside the organisation
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Collaborative approach – working as part of a wider team
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Experience of membership recruitment and the not-for-profit sector
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the needs of individuals and organisations and the ability to respond appropriately to their needs, developing trust and rapport
- An interest in health, wellbeing and sport
- An in depth understanding of the Civil Service and Public Sector
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven record in managing multiple opportunities and projects
- An in depth understanding of the sales process
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing environment and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline driven situation
To apply for this role please send us a CV and covering letter via email.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check. If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members, and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social), connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- A huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop, or in store with over 2,000 discounts, cashback offers and vouchers with our partners