London Beamers Netball Club
Get back into netball
About the club
The Beamers Netball Club currently has four teams and caters for all abilities.
Each team plays in the CSSC Netball league organised by the Beamers and currently has 21 teams playing in three divisions.
The league has a winter and a summer season. End of season tournaments are also organised.
How to join
Joining the club is simple, all you need to do is contact Rosanne Savoury.
You’ll be asked to provide a brief history of your netball background, and you will need to complete a short form.
Joining the club not only gets you active but we organise social activities, such as Escape Rooms and 10 pin bowling too.
What started as a little mixed netball training session back in 2005 developed into a fully fledge Civil Service Netball Club, which developed into 2 teams and has now expanded to 4 teams comprising 52 players.
Beamers Netball Club was created in 2006 and 13 years later, we are going from strength to strength. We are a club filled with dedicated members who are very passionate about Netball.
Where did the name Beamers originate from?
Well, a couple of the girls who would play worked together in a nearby building. The buildings name? New Kings Beam House - also known as Sea Containers, the name 'Beamers' was born. Simple as that! From there, we went on to bigger and better things with us being instrumental in the creation of the CSSC Netball League, which started on 12 April 2007 and was won by our first team.
Beamer Events Calendar
Vitality Netball Nations
- Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th January 2020
- Copper Box at 14:30
- Beamers Club Member trip - no more tickets available
Vitality Super League
- Saturday 22nd February 2020
- Birmingham Arena
- Beamers Club Member trip - 1 ticket remaining
- Please contact Rosanne via email for further details
Beamers Fundraising Event
- Friday 28th February 2020
- Civil Service Club
- Come along and put your knowledge to the test, have you got what it takes? Tickets are £11 per person - max team of 6.
- For tickets, please contact Gemma via email.
Where's Wally Fun Run
- Sunday 15th March 2020
- Why not join the fun with your fellow Beamettes - there's a Where's Wally costume waiting for you.
- Further details can be obtained from Raslin F via email.
Beamers Club AGM
- Friday 3rd April 2020
- venue/time to be provided closer to the time
- All club members are expected to attend
Beamers Annual Netball Tournament
- Sunday 10th May 2020
- Kennington Park
- This is our 11th tournament. Entry forms will be available in February.
La Manga Netball Tour
- Thursday 18th June 2020 - Sunday 21st June 2020
- The Beamettes are off to enjoy some sunshine whilst playing our beloved game of Netball.
- All slots have currently been booked
Provisional Beamers Netball Festival
- Saturday 18th July 2020
- Full details to be provided
Beamers Club Meeting
- Friday 9th October 2020
- Venue/time to be provided
- All club members to attend
More about the club
Standard of play
All games played in the League are competitive but friendly. We also enter other tournaments of a competitive standard.
All members have access to a Beamers netball dress, so no additional equipment is required.
As from April 2020, there will be an annual Membership Fee of £130, which covers league entry, equipment and training fees.
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Venue: Kennington Park
(Times dependent on league fixtures)
Training is held fortnightly on Friday evenings commencing 10th January at Kennington Park from 18:00 - 20:00.
Stay up to date with all things Beamers
Check out the latest updates from the Beamers Netball team.
This tournament begins on Sunday 10th May 2020