Junior Marketing Assistant
This role is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or someone at the start of their career looking to get their start in a fast-paced marketing environment.
You will play an important role in the delivery of marketing campaigns working across the board in everything from communications to design. Day to day activities will involve writing content and proofreading copy for both online and offline channels, including the website and social media. You will also be working with Adobe Creative Suite in programmes such as InDesign and Photoshop.
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a final salary pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 24.5 days per annum
- Location: Head Office, High Wycombe
- Flexible approach to family and work-life balance
- All of the benefits of being a CSSC member (including free membership of English Heritage and a tastecard not to mention all the activities we have on offer)
- Have a degree or be studying or demonstrate a genuine interest in marketing
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Be able to juggle multiple campaigns and projects at once
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Good general maths skills
- Be willing to give feedback where needed
- Have an excellent understanding of English
- Be able to proofread and correct a document
- Come with a desire to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
- Have personal skills in communication and organisation with a strong team work ethics
- Have some familiarity of Adobe CS (desirable)
- An understanding of printing processes.
- Comfortable using a Windows-based machine.
- Degree (or equivalent) in a design focused subject. (bonus, but maybe not required)
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check.
If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members, and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social), connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- A huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop, or in store with over 2,000 discounts, cashback offers and vouchers with our partners