How to use your membership
Get the most from what's on offer
We're thrilled to launch our new website and we hope that you will all enjoy finding your way around. Change can always cause challenges and so we've prepared some helpful hints and tips to help you find your way around.
This new site is just the beginning as we enhance our online experience. Look out for lots of great new ideas that we'll be rolling out over the coming months.
Things to do
If you’re looking for something exciting to do for a day or weekend, then this is the place to start:
- Catch the latest blockbusters with savings on cinema tickets
- Explore the past with free entry to English Heritage, Cadw and Historic Royal Palaces
- Enjoy days out for all the family - from major visitor attractions, theme parks to zoos and museums
- Check out the latest shows with the best in musicals, theatre, comedy and live music
- Get away from it all with our range of trips and holiday breaks
If you interested in leading a more active lifestyle, getting healthy or taking part in a sports event, then this section is for you:
- Get involved with your favourite sport. Choose from over 40 different activities and participate in regional and national tournaments
- Make strides to a healthier you with our inspirational advice and guidance
- Enjoy great savings on your sports equipment
- Use our financial support packages to help cover costs to your favourite sports
- Join the fun at our annual CSSC Games
Well who doesn’t love a good offer? This area is full of amazing savings on your shopping and much more:
- Shop ‘til you drop with thousands of retail savings, cashback, reloadable cards, shopping vouchers, online offers and monthly Lotto draw
- Enjoy 50% off and great 2-for-1 deals at your favourite restaurants with tastecard
- Start your workout with our partners’ fantastic gym membership packages
- Make your household budget go further with savings on a range of insurance products
- Try our Switch and Save Scheme and get money off on your utility bills
That's right, if you want to know what’s happening near you this is the best place to start. Here you’ll find fantastic events, offers and savings available close to home. Use our interactive map to find your local area.
Volunteers are the beating heart of our organisation. This part of the site is packed with lots of useful information for our volunteers:
- Find out more about becoming a volunteer
- Take a look at current volunteer opportunities
- Explore the knowledge base with documents covering everything you need to run your events
- Meet the CSSC volunteering team
We’re always adding to this section, so do keep checking back.
Your new features
If you know exactly what you are looking for just type it into the search box and we will take you there. To explore and browse use the ‘advanced search’. You can search by a range of different categories and filters to help find what you want.
Once you have logged in, My Account lets you control every aspect of your CSSC membership. View your order history, re-order purchases you have made previously, invite family and friends to become a member and edit your contact details.
Select your favourite events and offers and add these direct to your account, write reviews or just tell us what you have used. We look forward to hearing from you!