Enter the ballot for a chance to purchase a pair of Harlequins Clubhouse tickets at Twickenham Stoop Stadium for one of the rugby games listed below.
• 20th Sept 2019: v Bristol Bears (19:45)
• 5th Oct 2019: v Gloucester Rugby (15:00)
• 26th Oct 2019: v Bristol Bears (15:00)
• 9th Nov 2019: v Worcester Warriors (15:00)
• 23th Nov 2019: v Bath Rugby (15:00)
• 1st Dec 2019: v Gloucester Rugby (15:00)
• 13th Dec 2019: v Ulster (19:45)
• 28th Dec 2019: v Leicester Tigers (16:00)
• 18th Jan 2020: v Clermont (15:00)
• 25th Jan 2020: v Saracens (15:00)
• 15th Feb 2020: v London Irish (15:00)
• 29th Feb 2020: v Exeter Chiefs (15:00)
• 21st Mar 2020: v Sale Sharks (15:00)
• 18th Apr 2020: v Northampton Saints (15:00)
• 25th Apr 2020: v Bath Rugby (15:00)
• 30th May 2020: v Wasps (15:00)
Included in the package:
• Access to the members club
• Halfway line seats
• Potential pre-match player appearance
• Access to Clubhouse refreshments, including a fully inclusive bar of beers, wines and soft drinks
If successful, £130 for a pair of tickets
Tickets are balloted and allocated as pairs. Two pairs of tickets are available for each game. If successful, you will be required to pay the total of £130 to cover the charges associated with the pair of tickets.
How to enter the ballot
To entry the ballot to have the opportunity to purchase a pair of Harlequins Clubhouse tickets, please complete the booking process, ensuring to enter a correct telephone number and email address. There is no charge to enter, you will only be asked for payment if you are successful in the ballot.
If successful, after the ballot ends, you will be sent an email notification with instruction on how to pay via our website.
Different winners will be selected for each game. Winners will be notified two weeks prior to the relevant game. Only the winners will be notified.
Terms and Conditions
Please check the terms and conditions
before entering and note that dates are subject to change. Also, please note that by entering this ballot you are giving your consent for your name to be publicised as a winner on the CSSC website and social media platforms, unless you specifically request us not to.