The base package for this trip is £738.80pp. This includes flights (supplements may apply), transfers and half board accomodation. There are no single room options available.
A number of additional extras are available which can be selected during the booking process. In order to secure your place on this trip, a £150.00 deposit must be paid at the point of booking. Once the deposit has been paid it will not be refundable unless a replacement can be found. You will then be sent a link in due course to allow you to make the rest of your payment. The final remaining balance is due by Friday 11th October 2019.
Travellers must ensure they have personal ski insurance. CSSC will not be responsible for any bills incurred as a result of an accident on the slopes or other losses that would otherwise be covered by standard travel/ski trip insurance. It is reccomended that you arrange your insurance at the time of booking and prior to the closing date for deposits.
- Cable TV
- Free Wifi
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- Weekly sparkling wine breakfast
- Daily afternoon snack (3:30pm-4:30pm)
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course, and daily salad, starter and cheese buffets
- Weekly gala dinner
- Free Wifi
- Gasthof a la carte restaurant
- Apres bar
- Weekly live music
- Traditional stube
- Wellness centre with heated outdoor pool with mountain views
- Finnish sauna, bio sauna, salt steam bath, infrared cabin with light therapy and two relaxation areas
- Free bathrobes available from reception
- Lift access to floors with balconies
Please click here for more infotmation about the hotel including pictures.
We offer up to three catagories of skis to cover all abilities: Blue which are carving skis with plenty of flexibility and sidecut, suitable for beginners. We also have Red which are generally one season old cqrving skis and are fantastic for keen intermediates. Lastly we have Black which are the highest grade available. These are generally the current season's newest models and are best for good intermediates/advanced skiers.
We have ski tuition packages suitable to cater for all abilities:
- Beginner: never skied
- Intermediate Level 1: Skied 1-2 weeks, snow ploughing on green or blue runs, progessing to early parallel skiing
- Intermediate Level 2: Parallel turns, easy on blue runs, less confident on reds
- Advance Level 3: Skiing parallel on all slopes, looking to improve technique on black runs and off piste.
Please note all levels above are a guide; individual resort ski schools reserve the right to move you from one level to another should they feel this is necessary.
More information on the lift passes on offer can be found by clicking here.
SkiWelt Wilder Kiaser - Brixental
Kitzbuheler Alepn AllStar Card
Gives access to the top 10 major ski areas of the Kitzbuheler Alps totalling over 1,000km of slopes from the Tyrol all the way to Salzburger Land.
- SkiWelt Wilderkaiser - Brixental
- Zell am See - Kaprun
- Kitzbuhel and Kirchberg
- Saalback andHinterglemm Ski Circus
- Ski Juwel
- and more
Belfast City to Salzburg
12:30-15:55 / 16:40-18:20
Birmingham to Salzburg
06:35-09:35 / 10:45-11:25
Bristol to Salzburg
06:05-09:10 / 10:20-11:25
East Midlands to Salzburg
15:30-18:30 / 19:40-20:45
Edinburgh to Salzburg
12:15-15:45 / 16:45-18:15
Glasgow to Salzburg
14:30-17:55 / 19:05-20:35
Gatwick to Salzburg
13:55-16:50 / 18:05-19:20
Luton to Salzburg
08:25-11:20 / 18:45-19:45
Stanstead to Salzburg
14:40-17:35 / 12:40-13:35
Manchester to Salzburg
06:40-09:50 / 09:50-12:25
Newcastle to Salzburg
14:30-17:45 / 11:45-13:00