The Morningside Arena in Leicester will host the BBC-televised tournament on October 19-20 as the world’s top eight stars compete across two days.
Reigning champion Gary Anderson is set to defend his title, with his rivals on track to include world number one Michael van Gerwen, 2018 finalist Peter Wright and former World Champion Rob Cross.
The eight players – confirmed following July’s World Matchplay – are initially split into two groups of four for the opening three sessions, which see the group rivals meet once before the top two players from each group progress to the semi-finals and final.
* Tickets are for the Sunday afternoon session in the tiered seating area.
* CSSC members are allowed to purchase tickets for non-members at the non-member rate as long as they are accompanying the non-member to the event.
* As there will be alcohol available we recommend that this event is suitable for persons aged 16 and over.
* The physical tickets will only be sent to you a few days before the date of the event.
* The price for the CSSC member ticket includes a £1 fee to cover postage charges.