This is the annual CSSC National Squash Singles Championships, being held on Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd November.
Who can take part?
- All subscribing members of CSSC are welcome to enter.
- This is open to all standards of play and players will be allocated to the appropriate grade section.
When and where?
- Nottingham Squash Club, Tattershall Drive, The Park, Nottingham, NG7 1BX
- Court time is from 12:30pm until 6pm on the Friday and between 09:00am and 5:00pm on the Saturday.
What is the format?
- Matches will be the best of 5 games or 3 games, depending on the number of entries. American or PARS (point a rally) scoring will be used. The tournament comittee have absolute discretion when determing the most appropriate format for matches.
- Matches will be played under the Rules of the Game and England Squash apprived squash balls will be provided.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each grade section. The CSSC Squash singles trophy will be awarded to the winners of the top grade for both the men's and ladies events.
- A sports massage therapist is being booked for the event to treat any tired muscles/bodies.
- A frew t-shirt will be offered to everyone who signs up before November 1st. Please specify which size you need upon booking.
- There will be a social event on the Friday night (meal and quiz), charged at £10.00 per person.
All entries for the CSSC Squash Singles Tournament will receive a free t-shirt, provided the entry is received by November 1st. We cannot gaurantee a t-shirt to players entering after 1st November.
Enterants should indicate their size as:
Mens: S (34-36), M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48), 2XL (50-52) or 3XL (54-56)
Ladies: XS (8), S (10), M (12), L (14), XL (16) or 2XL (18/20)
Further information on the event, including how to book accomodation, can be found here.