The CS Men's Hockey Association hold representative matches against the British Police, Army and Royal Navy each year.
The fixtures this year are as follows:
- Tuesday 10 March against British Police at 14.00
- Wednesday 11 March against Army at 14.00
- Thursday 12 March against Navy at 11.30
- Players for the representative squad are expected to be playing at a good level of hockey and the squad will be selected on merit by the Men's Hockey Association in January.
- Players do not have to be available for all three matches although this is preferred.
- Players will be given accommodation with the team in Portsmouth and all reasonable travel expenses will be reinbursed.
- Shirts and socks will be provided
If you require any further information prior to making an application please contact William Sowter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please download the booking form here
The last date for applications is 20 December 2019