CSSC have again decided to arrange a Winter Hill Walking CSSC trip weekend to be held at Fort William commencing 22 February - 29 February 2020.
The area offers various types of walking from scenic valley walks along Glen Nevis to climbing winter gullies and summiting snow capped mountains. Fort William is ideally located with Ben Nevis on the doorstep and a short drive away from the Anoch Mor Ski area and the mountains above Glencoe.
Why should you go?
- If you have always wanted to experience the high mountains of Scotland but never felt experienced enough then this weekend will give you opportunity to visit the mountains with professional supervision.
- We use qualified mountain leaders will deliver winter skills training on how to use crampons and ice axes.
- If you have experienced walking on Scottish Winter Mountains you will have the opportunity to suggest a walk to the leaders, or you may fancy trying some easy Winter Climbing, Snow Shoeing or spend a night in a Bothy.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Full scottish breakfast
- Packed lunch
- Three course dinner
- Packed lunches
- Qualified winter walking & climbing instructors
- Activities; Snowshoeing and bothying
- Ice axe hire
- crampon hire
Equipment hire are charged at an additional cost of £10.00.
We do have limited avaialability on single rooms, these will be dealt on a first come, first serve basis.
To find out more, please download the INFORMATION PACK.