INDOOR ARCHERY TOURNAMENT
The Indoor Archery national open sport tournament is taking place at the College Gym within RAF Cranwell.
The round will be Portsmouth
- Compounds will shoot at 5 ring, 3-spot traffic light style targets.
- Recurve, Barebow and Longbow will shoot a on a standard single 60cm face
- Ends will be shot in 3's, 2 minutes per detail per end.
Only members of AGB or a WA recognised Archery Society will be permiitted to shoot at this event.
- Car parking - there is ample car parking close to the Sports Hall but your vehicle registration details must be included on the entry form
- Refreshments - tea, coffee and squash will be available throughout the tournament. A buffet style lunch will also be available.
How to Enter
Download and complete the entry form - this can be found here
The aim of the National Travel Policy is to ensure that all CSSC members are treated consistently and fairly with regards to funding when attending national, open and regional events.
For clarity all events are categorised into one of 4 levels.
This event will come under category 2 – National Open event
All claims must be submitted no later than three months after the event