Click here for CSSC Games FAQs
The competition format
09.30: Arrival to register and selection of themes handed to participants
10:00: Competition starts
14:30: Attendees to send over selected images to organiser
15:00: Judging begins
16:00: Winners Announced
All photos are to be taken within the Loughborough University campus.
To be confirmed
Winner and runner up will be awarded in each category and best overall photo will also be selected.
Terms & Conditions
1. The CSSC Games Photography Competition is open to all members of CSSC Sports & Leisure
2. Members may submit up to three photos per theme for the competition taken by them on the day of the event.
3. Competition results will be announced on the afternoon of the event as well as posted on the CSSC website.
4. The award of prizes shall be at CSSC's discretion and the judge's decision shall, in all matters, be final.
6. CSSC may, at its absolute discretion, publish photos via any media for reasonable promotional purposes.
7. The submission of entries shall be regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All CSSC members taking part in the event are covered by CSSC Sports and Leisure Public Liability Insurance.
Please note this Policy is NOT a Personal Accident Policy. Members are encouraged to take out their own Insurance policy.