7 days - 6 nights in Puglia, Italy
Carpeted with laden olive trees and dotted with ancient settlements, Puglia surely presents Italian countryside at its most rustic and idyllic. Sprawling over the 'heel' of Italy's boot, unspoilt Puglia is blessed with a vast coastline, baroque towns and its own distinct identity. If you can tear yourself away from the sparkling turquoise waters, Puglia offers a wealth of historic riches - from splendid Lecce, the 'Florence of the South', to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alberobello - a unique and immaculately preserved town filled with conical whitewashed huts.
- Return airport transfers from Dews Yard, Somersham & Godmanchester
- Return flights from Gatwick to Bari
- Assisted transfers in resort
- 6 nights half board accommodation
- Visits to the towns of Alberobello, Locorotondo, Lecce, Matera, Monopoli & Polignano a Mare
- Guided visit of the Castellana Caves
- Olive oil tasting and mozzarella making demonstration
- City tax
- Single supplement - £150 pp
- Travel insurance £52 pp
- CSSC members price: £995 pp*
- Non-members price: £1045 pp*
*Based on two sharing a twin/double room with a minimum of 35 members travelling
Please contact Mike Woolls - Mike.Woolls@sky.com if you are interested in booking your place.
This trip is being ran by Success Tours.