Hockey is always an excellent competition played in good spirits so if you feel like picking up the stick again why not give hockey at the CSSC Games a go.
2 days - Thursday 15th and Friday 16th September
Mixed hockey squads of up to 16 men and women (8 men and 8 women) competing.
The competition will be run on 2 pitches - 1 newly laid water-based pitch and 1 Astroturf pitch.
- A goalkeeper who may be male or female (all appropriate safety gear must be worn at all times of play)
- There can be no more than five male outfield players on the pitch at any one-time
- Squad sizes will not exceed sixteen players
- No player may represent more than one team during the tournament
- The first-named team will provide the match ball
- In the event of a colour clash, the second named team will change.
- Goal difference
- Goals for
- Goals against
- The result of the game of the tied teams
Who can attend
Hockey at the CSSC Games is suitable for all standards of play.
Single applications for team events are very welcome. Please apply as a single entry we will try our best to allocate you with either an existing team or make up a composite.
How to book
Please click here to access the CSSC Games booking portal.
What is the cost?
Day visitor: Includes activity entry fee, lunch, parking, and facilities.
- £30.00 - 2 days of competition
Accommodation Package rate: Includes the above plus dinner, single ensuite bed and breakfast and entertainment.
The games themed party night will be held on Thursday.
- £95.00 - 1 night 2 days of competition
- £120.00 - 2 nights 2 days of competition
- £155.00 - 3 nights 2 days of competition