1 day - Thursday 15th September
The competition will follow a round robin format. Winners of the group stages will go on to the semi-finals/final. The maximum number of teams to enter is 8 so please book early to avoid disappointment.
There will be two divisions with 4 teams in each division. The format of the competition lends itself to cater for all standards.
A team shall consist of a squad of up to 10 players with 5 players on the court at one time. At least one member of each gender must be on the court at all times.
Approx timings 08:45- 4.30pm
Registration for Basketball Teams at the Basketball Courts is 08.30am on the Friday.
Who can attend
Basketball at the CSSC Games is suitable for all standards of play ranging from club players to beginners come and have a go.
Single applications for team events are very welcome. Please apply as a single entry we will try our best to allocate you with either an existing team or make up a composite.
How to book
Please click here to access the CSSC Games booking portal.
Extend your stay
1-day events on Friday 16th September
- Football - Ladies Open
- Football - Walking Mixed
- Indoor Games
- Karting - Off-site at Daytona Tamworth (£40.00 Supplement)
- Netball - Mixed
- Photography - optional one or two day event
- Ten Pin Bowling - Off-site at Nottingham Bowling Centre
- Touch Rugby
- Volleyball - Beach
What is the cost?
Day visitor: Includes activity entry fee, lunch, parking, and facilities.
- £20.00 - 1 day of competition
- £30.00 - 2 days of competition
Accommodation Package rate: Includes the above plus dinner, single ensuite bed and breakfast and entertainment.
The games themed party night will be held on Thursday.
- £85.00 - 1 night, 1 day of competition
- £95.00 - 1 night 2 days of competition
- £110.00 - 2 nights 1 day of competition
- £120.00 - 2 nights 2 days of competition
- £145.00 - 3 nights 1 day of competition
- £155.00 - 3 nights 2 days of competition