Join CSSC on this exclusive members event at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
What is included
- Free entrance to Kew
- Exclusive access to the Cambridge Cottage and its gardens
- Morning yoga class either in the cottage or its gardens. Yoga mats are provided
- £15.00 Lunch voucher to use at Victoria Gate Plaza and The Orangery
- A talk from a Kew scientist on ‘The Kitchen Garden at Kew’
- Summer Kew guided lasting approximately one hour
Members and their guests can choose to attend the full day, or opt for selected sessions.
- Arrival via the Cambridge Cottage entrance: from 09:30
- Yoga: 10.00 - 11:30
- Free time for lunch: 11:30 - 13.30
- Talk - The Kitchen Garden at Kew: 13.00 - 14:00
- Guided walk: 14.30
- Access to the botanic gardens and its facilities: upto 7pm
- CSSC Member: £40.00
- Non CSSC Member: £50.00
Yoga and lunch voucher
- CSSC Member: £35.00
- Non CSSC Member: £40.00
Lunch voucher and talk
- CSSC Member: £15.00
- Non CSSC Member: £20.00
Lunch voucher, talk and guided walk
- CSSC Member: £17.00
- Non CSSC Member: £22.00
How to Book
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select your tickets and enter the required information.
- Booking confirmation wil be sent to you via email.
1 discounted CSSC Member space per CSSC membership number.
This event is a CSSC one event and is solo attendee friendly, every individual is part of our team. Please click here to find out more.
01494 888 434