This season Taunton Area Association are providing Four Long Room Club Memberships with the Somerset County Cricket Club.
The Long Room can be found at the top of the Colin Atkinson Pavilion and provides a great location for members to watch cricket with your comfort guaranteed at all times, in a contemporary environment that combines outstanding value with exceptional service.
Please click here for more information about the LV= Insurance Country Championship
What is included
- Entrance to Somerset County Cricket Club on your selected date
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary cake
- Newspapers and scorecards
- Player/Coach visits
- Private bar and food service
- Match day concierge on hand throughout the day
- 360 views
- 10% discount at the official club shop
- NEW FOR 2022: A 10% discount on all SCCC owned food and drink concessions.
- CSSC Member: £9.00
- Non CSSC Member: £13.00
56% discount compared to the on the door fee: £20.50 for Adults for standard entry
- 1 discounted CSSC Member space per CSSC membership number
- One CSSC member can book up to four places per day and can include 1 Non-CSSC Member.
(Note: if booking for multiple members you must add their individual details)
- Members can attend four County Championship games per season.
- A Non CSSC Member can only attend two County Championship matches per season.
How to Book
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select your tickets and enter the required information.
- Booking confirmation will be sent to you via email.
- Download or print your CSSC Ticket (you will need to show it on entry to the ground)
- Details on how to collect the day pass will be sent to you via email separately to the booking confirmation.
Click here to view or book on to other Somerset fixtures.
On the day
Day passes will be available to collect from the cricket club on the day at St James St gate. The venue will be provided with a list of attendee’s names.
IMPORTANT: PASSES MUST BE RETURNED TO THE ST JAMES ST GATE BEFORE LEAVING SO THAT CSSC MEMBERS ATTENDING ON THE FOLLOWING DAY CAN USEM
01494 888 444