Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter and explore the Wonder of Wizarding World and join us for a day trip to Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour.
There will be plenty of attractions to see on the tour. Hogwarts Express, Gringotts Wizardy Bank. Authentic Props and Original Costumes.
Enjoy a drink and a snack in the Studio Cafe. Or Butter Beer and hot food in the Backlot cafe. If you wish to take your own food and drink there is a picnic area.
- Coach Travel from Telford to Warner Bros Studio Watford
- The coach is fitted with a filter on the air conditioning, making it Covid Safe. As well as a course of atomised disinfectant sprayed over every surface (including Upholstery) after each trip.
- Entrance into Harry Potter Studio Tour
Coach pick up points
- Coach will depart from Newtown House at 8.00am
- Departing from Warner Brother Studios at 4.15pm
- CSSC Member: £40
- Non Member: £60
- Child: £38
Notes and Restrictions
- 1 discounted space per attending CSSC Member
- Non member guests of members or members children are chargable at the Non Member price
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note, many venues are currently requesting that all attendees aged 18+ demonstrate their Covid-19 status upon arrival. For more information, please click here
Special Access Requirements
- If you require special assistance or access, please contact us immediately after booking on email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
How to Book
- Tickets will be available to purchase from 3rd February.
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select the correct quantity of tickets and enter the required information.
- Make payment online and receive a booking confirmation via email.
The closing date for applications is 1st June or when tickets sell out.