About the event
A leisurely four-hour cruise that starts and ends in Llangollen. We will meander along the Llangollen Canal taking in all the beautiful scenery that the Dee Valley and its River has to offer. We will then pass through Trevor Basin which leads us onto the magnificent Pontcysyllte Aqueduct World Heritage Site which we will cross not just once, but twice and return to Llangollen. The view is breathtaking.
What is included:
- Afternoon Tea with a glass of Prosecco, beer or hot drink. Your food will be at your table when you board the boat ready for you to eat at your leisure and you can order your drinks from the crew.
- A full sandwich (Choice of sandwiches - Beef, Ham, Cheese, egg and Tuna). Choose one or have a lucky dip selection.
- Freshly baked scone with jam, butter and cream, shortbread daisy, 3 mini bites of homemade cake, fruit, crisps and sweets.
Additional drinks can be purchased from the fully stocked bar on board - cash only on the boat.
- Seating is in pairs on one side of the barge sharing one afternoon tea stand and in fours on the other other side of the barge sharing two afternoon tea stands.
- There is no wheelchair access and to board there is one step up and three down to the seating area, all aided with handrails.
- £15.00 - CSSC Member
- £29.95 - Non Member
How to book
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now' below
- Select your ticket and complete the online form
- Pay for your ticket online
- There will be no actual ticket sent to you.
- You will receive an email from a member of the North Wales Area Committee confirming your booking and requesting your choice of sandwiches
- Closing date - 16th May 2022
For any enquiries about the event please contact Siân Barnett via email Events.email@example.com