This event is subject to all governing body regulations relating to Covid 19 at the time of the event
Men's 11 aside hockey tournament
- This national open sport event is open to all subscribing CSSC members
- The squad size for this event is a maximum of fifteen players
- The event will start at 11.00 on the first day (Thursday 28 April) and conclude on Friday afternoon with a trophy presentation.
- The CSHA AGM will be held in the clubhouse at the end of the first days' play
If you are not part of a team but wish to take part in this event please select Single Entry on the booking page. It may be possible to make up a composite team or add you into one of the teams that are short of players.
The price per team is £30.00 (payable in advance of the competition)
In a change from previous years teams will need to source their own accommodation for this event
The closing date for entries is Monday 28 February 2022
How to register
Pay for your team
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now'
- Select number of teams booking for and complete the online form
- Pay online
During the online application process you will be asked for name, membership number and contact details for the team captain/s.
Team captain/managers: Can register all team members if details are known for each person attending. Alternatively team members can register their attendance themselves for free.
Team Members: Follow steps above but select the free Team Member ticket.
If you require any further information please contact the organiser Adrian Sims via email
National travel policy
Available to members who are not able to claim through their Departmental or local Association
The aim of the National Travel Policy is to ensure that all CSSC members are treated consistently and fairly with regards to funding when attending national, open and regional events.
This event will come under category 2 - Open events
All claims must be submitted no later than two months after the event