CSSC Wales are looking to offer members help with wellness and mental health.
You are invited to attend a series of 10 Wellness Sessions through the winter months starting on the 16th December through to the 24th March 2022.
- 16th December 2021 - How To Be More Confident
- 6th January 2022 - How To Not Take Things So Personally
- 13th January 2022 - How to Start Valuing Yourself
- 20th Januray 2022 - How To Overcome Anxiety
- 3rd February 2022 - How To Let Go Of Things That Don't Serve You
- 10th February 2022 - How To Overcome Perfectionism
- 17th February 2022 - How To Stop Procrastination
- 10th March 2022 - How To Stop People Pleasing
- 16th March 2022 - How To Stay Motivated From The Morning Onwards
- 24th March 2022 - How To Turn Negative Thoughts Into Positive Thoughts
The sessions are being run virtually on Microsoft Teams
All sessions 6.30pm - 7.30pm by professional Mind Coach David Rahman and are all free to yourself.
Each session will run for an hour with an opportunity for a Q&A with David towards the end.
More about the sessions and David Rahman
You can find out more about David by visiting his website.
Website - www.david-rahman.com
Instagram - david_rahman
Facebook - Mind Coach
How to Book
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now' below
- Select the sessions you would like to attend and complete the online form so that we know you're Joining us.
- These sessions will be run via Microsoft Teams. Link to access each session will be sent on the morning of the event.
Please choose the individual sessions that are suitable for yourself according to your preference and availability.
Closing date for entries
Day prior to each session at 12 pm