Situated in the gardens of Henry VIII’s historic home, this beautiful outdoor, open-air ice rink offers you the chance to glide across the ice under a star-covered sky while surrounded by spectacular views of the historic Tudor palace.
Whether you’re looking for a memorable ice-skating experience or a place to catch up with your loved ones, you are assured magical memories that you will cherish for years to come.
- Ice Skating
Format of the day
- Arrival at 6:30pm
- Starting at 7.00pm
- Ending at 7.45pm
- CSSC Member: £12.40
- Non Member: £17.40
- Child: £13.80
Notes and Restrictions
- Each CSSC Member may purchase one CSSC Member priced ticket per unique CSSC membership number, plus up to 3 non member tickets for guests.
- For more information about Hampton Court Palace Covid-19 guidelines, please click here
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets will be sent in advance.
Special Access Requirements
- If you require special assistance, access or a carers ticket, please contact us immediately after booking on email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
How to Book
- Tickets will be available to purchase from 11th October
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select the correct quantity of tickets and enter the required information.
- Make payment online and receive a booking confirmation via email.
The closing date for applications is 1st November or when tickets sell out.
01494 888 444