Gather your friends and family to banish the dark winter nights and experience the past in a spectacular new light this December. Explore Audley End grounds and gardens to discover a magical world of illumination, sound and colour, from giant lilies in the river to a fairy garden, and from a tunnel of light to awe-inspiring projections on the house itself.
Warm up with a glass of mulled wine, toast a marshmallow under the night sky or hop on a traditional fairground ride. Audley End shop will be open for you to stock up on a range of Christmas gifts, from traditional toys to award-winning food and drink.
For questions, please check the venues Enchanted FAQs.
- Access to Enchanted Audley End an outdoor trail through the gardens and grounds.
- Access Time Slot: 7pm
Family ticket- Up to 2 Adults and 2 Children
- 1 CSSC Member: £25.00
- 2 CSSC Members: £19.00
- CSSC Member Adult: £6.00
- Non Member Adult: £12.00
- Child 5-15yrs: £7.50
- Child Under 5yrs: Free
Non member if booked direct - Adult: £14.00, Child: £9.50, Family: £37.50
- CSSC Member must be in attendance
- 1 discounted CSSC Member ticket (CSSC Members Family OR CSSC Member Adult) per membership number only.
- 1 Non Member Adult guest per attending CSSC Member (As part of the CSSC Members Family OR Non Member Adult)
On the day
- Valid proof of CSSC membership to be shown upon entry.
- E-tickets will be sent via email following the closing date
Did you know? CSSC Members can invite up to six friends and family, who wouldn’t usually qualify through their work, to join CSSC. What’s more, is you’ll get £10 cashback, for each friend that joins, as our way of saying thanks. Click here for more information.
How to Book
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select your tickets and enter the required information.
- Make payment online and booking confirmation wil be sent to you via email.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 1 December 2021
01494 888 434