CALL OF THE WILD…
Join us for The Lanterns as Chester Zoo is transformed into a spectacular wonderland!
Escape to fantastical worlds, each different from the last, that will take you on an illuminating journey like no other! Be immersed in this magical and uniquely Chester Zoo evening event giving you the chance to see the zoo in a whole new light.
Let your imagination run and discover incredible spaces, each filled to the brim with colourful lanterns, spectacular colourful costumed characters and Christmas scenes.
Seeing, truly is believing!
North Wales Area CSSC have purchased 30 places for Friday 17 December 2021. The session booked starts at 7:00 PM
- This event is open to Members and non members
- Each CSSC member can purchase one discounted adult place and 2 discounted child place.
- Additional spaces for non-members can be booked at the full price.
- The members place can be allocated to a friend or family member if they are not attending the event.
- Children aged 2 and under, enter free of charge.
- Adult - £ 8.00 (Max 1 at this price)
- Child - £ 6.00 (Max. 2 at this price)
- Adult - £18.50
- Child - £16.00
Non members - Why not take the opportunity now to become a member or linked member and benefit from the above subsidy immediately.
All qualifying members can link up to 6 adult friends/family members to their own membership and will receive £10 cash back from the CSSC for each friend/family member that joins
How to Book
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now' below
- Select your ticket/s and complete the online form
- Pay for your tickets online.
- To make sure that your experience at The Lanterns is as special as possible we've been given a Session Time (see above).
- Please arrive at the main entrance gates 15 mins before this time to meet up with Siân, who holds the group ticket!
- The journey around the lanterns in the zoo takes approximately 60 minutes.
- Food and drink will be available to buy throughout the evening along The Lanterns Route. Last food order is at 9pm
- Our ticket for The Lanterns does not include day admission to the zoo - tickets for day admission must be purchased separately.
- Wrap up warm and bring your waterproofs…..just in case!
- There is plenty of FREE car parking spaces at the main entrance.
Plan your visit
- Visit the Chester Zoo website for more information
- The site open from 10am, daily
- How to get here - get directions
- Explore the map - find your favourites on the zoo map.
- Download Chester Zoo's app - free for iPhone and Android.