Get outdoors for some fresh air and winter fun at Wakehurst Join us for guided wild food walks this October exploring the gardens and wild landscape at Wakehurst to find out what delicious foods you can forage this season.
Along the way, you’ll discover learn top foraging tips on how to identify and harvest safely and sustainably.
- Guided walk by Sarah Watson, owner of Wild Feast
- Any equipment required
- Hot herbal brew on arrival
- Entry to the botanic gardens
- Car parking
- Enjoy 15% discount off food and retail and plant sales area. Treat yourself to something tasty after your workshop at the Stables Kitchen.
- CSSC Member: £29.00
- Non CSSC Member: £49.00
- 1 discounted space per CSSC membership number.
- As well as adults, young people of 12 to 17 can participate and must be accompanied by an adult.
Did you know? CSSC Members can invite up to six friends and family, who wouldn’t usually qualify through their work, to join CSSC. What’s more, is you’ll get £10 cashback, for each friend that joins, as our way of saying thanks. Click here for more information.
How to Book
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select your tickets and enter the required information.
- Make payment online and booking confirmation wil be sent to you via email.
This event is a CSSC one event and is solo attendee friendly, every individual is part of our team. Please click here to find out more.
Also available at Wakehurst
Make a full day of it!
Pumpkin flower arranging 30th October: 11am- 1pm and 2pm- 4pm.
Click here for more information
01494 888 434