Come and create a stunning Christmas wreath using foliage from the gardens at Wakehurst - Kew.
Get festive, learn a new skill and create a beautiful Christmas wreath to make sure your door is the best dressed in town.
Brighton-based floral designer Kate Langdale will host this relaxed and fun two-hour workshop, where you will be shown step-by-step how to make your own unique wreath.
Take inspiration from the wild wintery landscapes of Wakehurst, using foliage hand-picked from the gardens.
All materials are included, so get creative using festive favourites such as eucalyptus, spruce and rosemary, and add texture with holly berries, cones and pheasant feathers.
- Tutorial by floral designer Kate Langdale
- All equipment and materials
- Refreshments- tea, coffee and mince pies
- Entry to the botanic gardens
- Car parking
- 11am- 1pm
- 2pm- 4pm
- CSSC Member: £29.00
- Non CSSC Member: £49.00
- 1 discounted space per CSSC membership number.
- Adults only/18+
Did you know? CSSC Members can invite up to six friends and family, who wouldn’t usually qualify through their work, to join CSSC. What’s more, is you’ll get £10 cashback, for each friend that joins, as our way of saying thanks. Click here for more information.
How to Book
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select your tickets and enter the required information.
- Make payment online and booking confirmation wil be sent to you via email.
This event is a CSSC one event and is solo attendee friendly, every individual is part of our team. Please click here to find out more.
01494 888 434